Don’t let the color scare you, this smoothie is delicious and packed with nutrition.
I have been having one of these smoothies for breakfast almost everyday. It is amazing how yummy and filling it is. I actually look forward to drinking this in the morning. I thought I would be starving, but I have stayed full until lunch time.
A green smoothie is a great way to start the day. This is my favorite smoothie recipe, but you can change up what you add in depending on what you have on hand. Get creative!
Also try a mango spinach smoothie
- 1 cup unsweet nondairy milk add more as needed if it is too thick
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 to 2 cups kale or spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp agave nectar optional
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop protein powder optional
Add all the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Makes 2 large smoothies.